3.10.13




























This week:
  • A friend took my boys to a monster truck jam. Malachai got his favorite shirt autographed;  we have amazing friends
  • We are giving and getting extra love
  • We sent off an important letter 
  • I took my flat-footed Malachai to get fitted for insoles. Apparently you can also buy avocados at the Orthopedic office
  • Sometimes Josu gets very, very angry. I have been sending him to read in my room for 15 minutes when I hear him explode.  Then we snuggle and talk.  It's been so good

5 comments:

  1. sounds like a productive week, thanks for sharing details. I've always had a stereotype in my mind of folks who go to monster truck shows. . .maybe I've been wrong all along?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! well, if your stereotype was white, red headed kids with Mexican guys . . . then your stereotype was right on! :)

      Delete
  2. YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping it gets to you in less time than it took me to write it ;)

      Delete
    2. IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!! IT'S HERE!!
      (Thank you.)

      Delete