6.6.14

I spent some extra time with my boys yesterday afternoon.  They were hanging out in the kitchen with me making cookies.  I like it when they hang with me in the kitchen because I hear interesting information from them.

Like yesterday, Josu told me that when food falls on the floor, Mexican kids say that it has been licked by the devil.  Malachai says that he thinks that a more accurate translation would be that it has been sucked by the devil. 

huh.

Unrelated to our kitchen chats, but still interesting:
On one of our recent walks, we ran into a woman who had just rescued this mangy, one-eyed kitty from the street.  Everyone got a turn petting it (because what else would you do with a feral cat, right?).  



2 comments:

  1. I look forward to meeting the kids who I've seen grow up long distance.

    ReplyDelete