26.6.14























This morning, when I read my bible, I tried to apply all those really awesome proverbs* to my heart instead of to my kids' hearts

because I desperately needed it.
(it's been that sort of a week)

Also, I thanked God for my Malachai
who finished reading Charlie y la Fabrica de Chocolates to Josu and Selma,
gave me more smooches than normal,
and whipped up a batch of salad dressing when I called him from the flower market in a panicked frenzy because I had forgotten to make it for our lunch date.






















*Proverbs 10:19 When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who restrains his lips is wise.
*Proverbs 15:1 A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger 
*Proverbs 19:11 Good sense makes one slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook an offense.  

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Malachai! And thanks for the reminder of applying the Proverbs, or any verse in the Bible to my own heart. I do, but many times I'm thinking of ways to teach it to my children instead of just absorbing it into my own life first. Love you and miss you...

    ReplyDelete