22.1.15

2/52














































Malachai: Calvin and Hobbes - it's been a favorite since the day you could pick up a book and flip through the pages yourself.

Josu: You went to campamento this weekend (a one night camping trip . . . on school property); you were so excited to go. I had to pack you a dinner to take with you; you requested a sandwich with jamon serrano - and you asked for it on "good quality bread" - so we went to a fancy bread shop and picked out some fancy bread.

Selma: this is how I find you when I pick you up from school: working on your homework. You like to get things done.

Because you should know: my sisters (Gabrielle and Jamey) write about their crazy-awesome kids too!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Josu requested good quality bread. And I want to hug your kids so badly right now!

    ReplyDelete